Last week was a busy one and I didn't spend much time blogging. So to kick-start this week, let's just list some of the topics/discussions of the week as it relates to education. (Note: I'm not including behavioral challenges, and there were a lot this past week.)
• What does someone write in and educational blog?
• What is the benefit of College Course vs. AP Courses? What are the drawbacks of doing a College Course instead of AP Courses?
• How can we use computers to watch television? How can we capture what we see on TV? and use in the classroom?
• Do teachers know the answers to the Essential Questions, which they have developed for their courses? If not, how do we go about discussing this?
• How do we deal with students whose parents are ready to drop them from school because they can't get them to come to school?
• Discussing the use of handheld devices in the classroom.
• What does student engagement look like in a high school classroom?