Welcome to my ramblings!

Welcome to my Blog. Here you can find the ramblings of a old high school principal. I've created a number of blogs over the years for a variety of reasons. A large number of them I use with my staff which are password protected from the outside world. This blog is for my fellow educators and anyone else who wants to read the ramblings. I guess my target would be building administrators, future administrators, teachers and educators in general.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Back to Education

 

Last week was a busy one and I didn't spend much time blogging. So to kick-start this week, let's just list some of the topics/discussions of the week as it relates to education. (Note: I'm not including behavioral challenges, and there were a lot this past week.)

 What does someone write in and educational blog?
 What is the benefit of College Course vs. AP Courses? What are the drawbacks of doing a College Course instead of AP Courses?
 How can we use computers to watch television? How can we capture what we see on TV? and use in the classroom?
 Do teachers know the answers to the Essential Questions, which they have developed for their courses? If not, how do we go about discussing this?
 How do we deal with students whose parents are ready to drop them from school because they can't get them to come to school? 
 Discussing the use of handheld devices in the classroom.
 What does student engagement look like in a high school classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment