Welcome to my ramblings!

Welcome to my Blog. Here you can find the ramblings of a old high school principal. I've created a number of blogs over the years for a variety of reasons. A large number of them I use with my staff which are password protected from the outside world. This blog is for my fellow educators and anyone else who wants to read the ramblings. I guess my target would be building administrators, future administrators, teachers and educators in general.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Social Bookmarking


I've been a user of social bookmarking for some time. The disappointing factor is I really don't do much with them. I truly see the benefits of having a network who you share your bookmarks with. But for some reason I just can't get into them.  Maybe if I found someone who was very active with their bookmarks I'd catch the fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment