Welcome to my ramblings!

Welcome to my Blog. Here you can find the ramblings of a old high school principal. I've created a number of blogs over the years for a variety of reasons. A large number of them I use with my staff which are password protected from the outside world. This blog is for my fellow educators and anyone else who wants to read the ramblings. I guess my target would be building administrators, future administrators, teachers and educators in general.

Monday, February 8, 2010

RSS Feeds

23ThingsKansas (Week 5: Assignment)

I've been using Google Reader for some time now. I subscribe to a number of newspapers (CJ Online most used), several ad sources, favorite NFL team and a number of educational blogs. 


Listing of my RSS feeds:

  • Capital Journal
  • PrincipalsPage
  • Digital Education
  • Larry Ferlazzo
  • Techlearning
  • TechCrunch
  • Wired: Top Stories
  • 2 cent Worth
  • Education Week: Leadership
  • Education Week: Technology
  • Lead Teach Learn
  • Leader Talk
  • Making Teachers Nerdy
  • My Superintendent Blog
  • Moving at the Speed of Creativity
  • Parent's Principal (My Newsletter to parents)
  • So You Want To Teach?
  • Successful Teaching
  • Teacher Beat
  • Teaching the Civil War
  • World War 2 Pictures
  • The Totem (Our school newspaper)
  • Daily Steals
  • Kansas City: Chiefs
  • Principal World (My Blog)
  • Techbargains
  • Legendary Collection (My hobby)

No comments:

Post a Comment