Welcome to my ramblings!

Welcome to my Blog. Here you can find the ramblings of a old high school principal. I've created a number of blogs over the years for a variety of reasons. A large number of them I use with my staff which are password protected from the outside world. This blog is for my fellow educators and anyone else who wants to read the ramblings. I guess my target would be building administrators, future administrators, teachers and educators in general.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week 4 - Flickr


Was very quiet last week. It was a busy one and just didn't have time to post to the blog. Last week (Week 3) we were to write about Webinars. I've done a number of Webinars over the years related to technology, educational training and even people trying to sell me something.

This is about photos on the web. I know there are a number of websites but I've had a Flickr account for a long time. But I really haven't done much with it. So here it is http://www.flickr.com/photos/abeam22. I only have a couple of pictures but will do a better job soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment